Smartphones may allow you to watch live TV anywhere and anytime, but their small screen doesn’t compare to a TV’s. Most people like to watch movies and TV shows on a bigger screen than their smartphone can offer them. But if you want to watch TV channels from other countries, it may not be available through your cable network. But if you are an Amazon FireTV or FireTV Stick owner, you can download live TV app on it and watch live TV channels anywhere.
One of these live TV apps is RedBox TV. This live TV app is among the top live TV Android apps. Since FireTV and FireTV stick works on Fire OS, which itself is based on Android. So, you can install Android apps on FireTV devices. It allows you to watch live TV channels and shows from over 15 countries including USA, UK, India, France, etc. Download Redbox TV on Android from this guide.
RedBox TV on Firestick & Fire TV | Features RedBox TV APK
Over 1000+ channels are available in RedBox TV for firestick under various categories like sports channels, kids channels, Indian, German, etc. Moreover, all these channels are available in SD and HD quality. In this post, we will tell you how to install RedBox TV, on your Amazon FireTV and FireTV Stick.
- Lightweight and Responsive – RedBox TV on Firestick is very lightweight and doesn’t take much space on your device. Despite that, it is very responsive due to the work is done in its development.
- Channel categories – All channels available in RedBox TV on FireTV are divided into different categories. These include sports, kids, Indian, science, etc.
- User-friendly – It has a clean and user-friendly interface. You just need to scroll to the channel you want to see and select the media player to play that channel.
- Content quality – You can view over 1000 channels from 15 countries with RedBox TV. Moreover, all these channels are available in both SD and HD, so you can select the quality as per your internet connection speed.
- Media player support – RedBox TV FireStick is compatible with a variety of media player aside from the default Android player. Other media players it supports are – MX player, 321 Player, Web player, and XYZ player.
Install RedBox TV on Firestick & Fire TV | RedBox TV APK [Steps]
Follow the below steps to know the process of installing RedBox TV on FireTV/FireTV Stick –
- First, enable Unknown Sources on your FireTV/FireTV Stick. To do that, go to Settings from the home screen.
- Then, go to System > Device > Developer Options.
- Toggle the “Allow Apps from Unknown Sources” switch to ON position. Select OK at the warning message.
- Return to FireTV/FireTV Stick home screen, and select Search option.
- Enter “Downloader” in the search box and press the Search icon to start the search.
- Select Downloader App from the search results and then click on the download button. The downloader app will download and automatically install on your FireTV/FireTV device.
- Then, open the Downloader App from the home screen. Allow it all permissions it requires.
- Now, in the Downloader app, go to Browser and go to the https://redboxtvapk.xyz/redboxtv_v1.2.apk. Wait for the webpage to load.
- Click on the “Download for Android” button to download the RedBox TV Apk.
- When the Apk downloads, the installation window will automatically appear. Click on the Install button to install RedBox TV on your FireTV/FireTV Stick.
- After installation completes, delete the RedBox TV Apk by pressing the Delete option at the prompt.
- Return to the home screen and then go to the Apps & Games section and launch the RedBox TV app and start enjoying Live TV channels on your fire devices.
- If you can’t find the RedBox TV app in the Apps & Games screen, click on See All options to the right of the screen.
- Now, go to RedBox TV app icon and press the Menu button on the FireTV remote. Select “Move to front” option. Then you will be able to launch the app from the home screen and enjoy your favorite TV channels without trouble.
Note: It is important that you enable Unknown Sources in the Developer options, otherwise you won’t be able to Download RedBox TV app on your FireTV/FireTV Stick. This is a third-party app and isn’t available at FireTV’s default App Store.
Conclusion: Latest RedBox TV on Firestick and FireTV
RedBox TV is a very useful app for watching live TV on your FireTV and FireTV Stick. It is one of the prominent live TV apps with a clean interface and lots of live TV channels, all available for free. Moreover, you can also stream international channels from over 15 countries, so you get a lot of entertainment content. Though RedBox TV is an Android app, you can also download it on your Fire device. In this post, we have shown you how to download RedBox TV app on FireTv and FireTV Stick. So, download the RedBox TV app with the instructions given here and enjoy over 1000+ channels from all around the world.